Below are answers to some commonly asked questions regarding our services.

Do you need a Liquor License to cater alcohol?

YES! The State of California, Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, (ABC) requires a company that caters liquor to own a “Type 47/48” Liquor License as well as a “Type 58” Caterers’ Permit, which we own!

Do most caterers own a Liquor License?

NO! Because very few caterers own the appropriate “legal” liquor license, we can provide bar catering services to other caterers and event planners. In fact, many of our clients are caterers and event planners.

Why should I hire a professional Beverage and Bar Caterer?

The laws governing the catering of liquor have become stricter, and it just makes practical sense to use a professional, ABC- licensed and insured bartending service. If your Caterer does not have a “Type 58” Caterer’s Permit as well as a Liquor Liability Insurance policy, you are putting yourself at risk – why take the chance? In addition, our prices are the cheapest around!

I need a “licensed bartender.” Can I get these from you?

Actually, there is no such thing as a “licensed bartender.” Bartenders can be “professionally” certified (which all of ours are). COMPANIES are licensed, NOT bartenders. YES, we supply professionally certified bartenders to our clients for each of our events. Also, our bartenders are covered by Workers’ Compensation Insurance which protects our client and their guests, in case of injury.

What is Liquor Liability Insurance?

This type of policy covers losses resulting from liquor-related activities; for example, if a guest at the event has too much to drink and causes an accident and/or injury. We feel it is our responsibility to provide $ 1,000,000 in Liquor Liability Insurance for our clients and their guests.